Georgia Alpha Delta Kappa is united in the common goals of promoting educational excellence, altruism and world understanding as an active member in Alpha Delta Kappa.
Read Debbie Clark's last Mason Jar Minute Newsletter - by clicking above.
Check your email for a Tech Update from International regarding the Alpha Delta Kappa Website. If you did not receive it, subscribe to Membership Messages on the International website.
Member only sections Announcement:
Remember each divider page (section home page) has information on it as well as the tabs below in the drop down menu. When looking for information regarding GA Alpha Delta Kappa, basic information is on the Officers & Members tab. Additional information can be found on the Contact and Members tabs in the drop down menu. Please note you need to be a registered member to see certain sections of this site. Registration information is verified against the GA State Registry. Please make sure you update your information on the registry on International's website and emailed to Pippy Rogers, Membership Chair.
You will have access to all pages available to the general public which is the same as on the International Alpha Delta Kappa site. Remember to access the member's only sections, you must complete the registration process on the Officers & Members page. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Check out candids from various events that GA Alpha Delta Kappa sisters have attended recently by visiting the Library tab. Visit frequently as new images are updated as submitted. To access, click directly on the word Library before clicking on the pages in the drop down menu beneath it. Candids from the State Convention taken by Debby Stubbing are on the Library home page. If you have a candid you would like uploaded, email it to 2018-20 Telecommunications Committee member Shannon Cole.
Important Announcements and Upcoming Events
Day of Celebration
Saturday, September 19th (7 AM - 5:30 PM)
Anderson Conference Center in Macon
5171 Eisenhower Parkway, Macon GA 31206
Fall District Meetings (Be sure to check the Calendar page for more details including maps if available)
Georgia Alpha Delta Kappa
June 1, 2019 through April 1, 2020
Our Georgia Membership Campaign is developed not only to increase membership throughout Georgia, but to encourage present and new members to attend Conventions and Conferences.
Winners to be announced at State Convention!
Five Ways to win!
1. The name of each NEW, TRANSFERRED REINSTATED Member and FIRST TIMER attending the 2020 GA State Convention @ Jekyll Island will be entered into a drawing and a winner will be drawn. The winner to receive $100 towards State Convention or Gulf Conference expenses in 2020.
2. The name of each SPONSOR of a New or Reinstated Member attending the 2020 GA State Convention @ Jekyll Island will be entered into a drawing each time that they serve as a sponsor for a member. Following a drawing at the 2020 GA State Convention, the winner to receive $100 towards State Convention or Gulf Conference expenses in 2020.
3. The name of each Chapter will be entered into a drawing once for each NEW or REINSTATED Member. A donation of $100 will be made to the Scholarship Fund of the winning chapter
4. The Chapter with the largest percentage increase in membership will receive $100 donation for their chapter.
5. The District with the largest percentage increase in membership will receive $100 donation for their district.0.