Announcements & Forms Due
The season of love, Black History Month and Presidents’ Day. Spring District meetings will begin and last until April. The Golden Isles District has been planning for the state convention. Oh, what fun we have planned for Jekyll Island. But remember that the most important item on our agenda is the business of the state and that includes voting for the new slate of officers. There is still time to offer for an office. Applications to the Candidate Qualifications Committee are due February 14. Please continue to read your EBlasts from International. Scholarship deadlines are there and Altruism Reports are due March 15.
Love and hugs,
Check your email for a Tech Update from International regarding the Alpha Delta Kappa Website. If you did not receive it subscribe to Membership Messages on the International website.
Member only sections Announcement:
Remember each divider page (section home page) has information on it as well as the tabs below in the drop down menu. When looking for information regarding GA Alpha Delta Kappa, basic information is on the Officers & Members tab. Additional information can be found on the Contact and Members tabs in the drop down menu. Please note you need to be a registered member to see certain sections of this site. Registration information is verified against the GA State Registry. Please make sure you update your information on the regularly on International's website and emailed to Pippy Rogers, Membership Chair.
You will have access to all pages available to general public same as on the International Alpha Delta Kappa page. Remember to access the member's only sections, you must complete the registration process on the Officers & Members page. Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.
Check out candids from various events that GA Alpha Delta Kappa sisters have attended recently by visiting the Library tab. Visit frequently as new images are updated monthly as submitted. To access click directly on the word Library before clicking on the pages in the drop down menu beneath it. Candids from the State Convention taken by Debby Stubbing are on the Library home page. If you have a candid you shot that you would like uploaded, email it to 2018-20 Telecommunications Committee member Shannon Cole after May 31st.
Important Dates & Upcoming Events
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Spring District Meetings
Georgia Alpha Delta Kappa
June 1, 2019 through April 1, 2020
Our Georgia Membership Campaign is developed not only to increase membership throughout Georgia, but to encourage present and new members to attend Conventions and Conferences.
Winners to be announced at State Convention!
Five Ways to win!
1. The name of each NEW, TRANSFERRED REINSTATED Member and FIRST TIMER attending the 2020 GA State Convention @ Jekyll Island will be entered into a drawing and a winner will be drawn. The winner to receive $100 towards State Convention or Gulf Conference expenses in 2020.
2. The name of each SPONSOR of a New or Reinstated Member attending the 2020 GA State Convention @ Jekyll Island will be entered into a drawing each time that they serve as a sponsor for a member. Following a drawing at the 2020 GA State Convention, the winner to receive $100 towards State Convention or Gulf Conference expenses in 2020.
3. The name of each Chapter will be entered into a drawing once for each NEW or REINSTATED Member. A donation of $100 will be made to the Scholarship Fund of the winning chapter
4. The Chapter with the largest percentage increase in membership will receive $100 donation for their chapter.
5. The District with the largest percentage increase in membership will receive $100 donation for their district.0.